- Skin texture, dark spots, and uneven tones
Recommended Day and Night Routine
- Bath as usual with the exfoliating and moisturizing shower gel. Don’t use it on the face.
- Lather up a pea size amount of the Mandelic 3-in-1 Face wash, and gently rub on the face for effective exfoliation. Use this 3 times a week. Use an everyday gentle face wash on other days.
- Apply a small amount of the snail mucin repair serum on your entire face. Gently pat using your fingertips to aid absorption.
- Apply 2 drops of Azelaic acid and smooth all over your face. Wait for it to dry before applying the other serums.
- Use 2 drops of the Q10+ Vitamin C Face Oil and apply it to your face.
- Take a bit of ceramide buffet day cream & heat between your hands. Massage your skin with the tips of your fingers starting at the center of your face and working outward.
- Rub a considerable amount of restoration body moisturizer on your body.
- Finish off your routine with sunscreen, the Dang! Ageless Invisible Finish Sun Protection Gel SPF 50+ PA++++.
- Use an everyday gentle face wash and cleanser.
- Apply a small amount of the snail mucin repair serum as above.
- Use a thin layer of niacinamide serum on your face.
- Take an appropriate amount of snail filtrate repair cream with a spatula, apply evenly to the face, centered on the cheeks, nose, and forehead, and massage slightly until it’s absorbed.
- Apply the radiance boost body oil/restoration body oil to damp skin directly out of the shower. (You can also mix with restoration body moisturizer)
- Follow with the Restoration Body Moisturizer as above.
- All moisturizers can be mixed with oils or used alone.
- If you’re on a budget and can’t buy the set, pick and choose the things you can afford individually.
- Azelaic Acid: Start using it every other day and increase usage to once a day when your skin gets used to the product.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. We always recommend a patch test inside the forearm 24 hours before full usage. Introduce new products to your skin slowly so you can easily identify any source of irritation.